Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Worth

Achievement is often the yardstick of measuring one's worth.

This tenacious thought has been on my mind for a rather long period of time.

That is the axis upon the earth rotates: An employer sees potential in his potential employee's records and portfolio. A CEO who signs documents is deemed successful; a delivery man engaged in rough trade isn't.

I am in a rather confused state right now, wound up in my tiny bubble of a world trying to re-justify my existence, while hoping to write a truly inspiring story. No, this is not an emotional breakdown - far from that. Once I rejuvenate my self-image, I will create new goals, and set ahead with a more handsome stance, a further-reaching stride.

But till then, why is the path studded with so many obstacles, of which are really nonexistent! It seems that even the sides of the pavement produces drag, reducing my brisk walk to a pathetic crawl. Friends around me have their goals, and are moving forwards already. Their backs all facing me, that imagery alone is suffocating.

Am I picking up redundant skills that I indulge in? Do I have no palpable goals at all...?