Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday 13 November 2009

Envoys

Right after Robo-Lee (Read: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Lee_Kwan_Yew) decided that China needed to be “制衡ed” by America, our ancestors' homeland is sending two pandas as envoys to Singapore.
I wonder how much bamboo shoots in tax money will be gone for these 10 years? I predict a 9% GST when I start work.
I learnt in Econs that Singapore, as a very small and open economy, is vulnerable to external shocks. Indeed, when the rising dragon says yes, we can't say no.
Very wise decision in this bad economy. The Chinese is still very good at doing business.

On another note, I have lost my touch in penning articles like Doorman Link. My blog now not only sounds lonesome, it sounds boringly lonesome.