Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 17 October 2011

The latest troubles

Suddenly, I was a dad. My kid expected me to be home at 5pm, but he called and started yelling and crying because I wasn't at home. It was only 3pm.

I was out having fun and having some drinks, then he called. My mood sank immediately. Am I not allowed to have fun outside of the house, moreover at an agreed timing? And of course, I knew I did not father the child for I was a virgin.

~

I was trying to shoot down the infantrymen who kept springing up. They were crazy enough to spring up at a place where armoured vehicles were aplenty and shooting everywhere. I was ferried by an unknown vehicle and gunning them down by too much firepower from a mounted heavy machine gun. Then suddenly, the predator became the prey.

I was pursued by a swift light armour vehicle which just wouldn't give up. I ran through my escape route three times or more before I escaped on the top of a speeding OUV, clinging to the rack for dear life and being carried through the underneath of a huge metal structure, fearing that my fingers would be cut off any moment by the metal parts sticking out.

Relax, it was just one of the latest many escapades I was having while sprawled unconscious on my bed, whether in camp or at home.