Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday 27 April 2012

New set of wheels

I got a couple of scrapes now due to poor cycling technique.

I bought a new bicycle! It's much bigger, smoother and in all ways better than the decade-old fixed gear bicycle we took out from the store recently. A small tip that you may know already; to remove rust from your beautiful chrome frame all you've to use is a scrunched up aluminium foil ball and some water. Prepare some kitchen towels/toilet paper to clean up.

I haven't been exercising for quite a long time because I am disallowed from high-impact activities for the upcoming few months, and the only aerobic exercises I do are jogging and swimming. "But swimming isn't high-impact, is it? Quite the contrary, in fact." Yeah, but I have developed a rather attention-seeking spare tire around my diaphragm area and I would like to keep that under wraps and away from public scrutiny for now. Haha!

I like how exercising kills my appetite for crunchy unhealthy snacks, but I always need to drag myself down.