Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Kids


When I was much younger I imagined working adults to be very proficient in their work and mature in their dealings. I later learnt in the army that this is called 'professionalism'. I tried to learn as much as I can in the army to achieve this professionalism and tried to earn as much respect I can with what little role I play in the organisation.

Just when I finally understood what was professionalism about, and was feeling a little better about my slight increase in professionalism, my term of service was up and I left, a slightly better person.

To my intense disappointment, this professionalism that I have so held dear to my heart was extremely lacking in what used to be my utopic idea of the working society.

Faith in humanity reduced.