Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 25 March 2013

Exciting but unpleasant dreams

A couple of days ago I dreamt that Sparta Kooks was dressed in Superman garb and we had superpowers. Initially we were on the same team and had to kill ordinary humans (who could still fly around). I was conflicted and refused to kill people so all I did was to generate some energy to keep them from attacking me. When all but one human were killed, I became an ordinary human, then Sparta Kook and company outnumbered me. They were setting off on a minibus to get me, but I was on the same minibus and was hiding behind the last row of seats.

Early into my sleep I dreamt I swallowed something huge and had to cough it out. I woke up coughing really hard until my mum woke up too, and asked me what I was doing. In the murkiness (I was already half-awake) I replied that I nearly swallowed something. Then I went to the toilet and took a piss without switching on the light because I didn't want to be "flashbanged". Note to self: Don't be lazy and hold your bladder when going to bed.

I remember another one, where I was kidnapped and time-travelled to a remote rural location. I had to work for a pittance so that I could catch a flight back home. The cruel boss took every opportunity to dock my pay, yet I was adamant and did not give up, despite somebody who said I would never make it (not trying to discourage me but in a note of resignation).

This one was an earlier episode: I was lying flat on the top rack of a rover (the newer one) being pursued by very persistent light infantry with small arms. Rounds were flying past. The driver was doing pretty much of offensive driving and I had to hold on really tight while remaining as streamlined as possible because the overhead bridges the rover was going under were just a few inches above my body.

I was being pursued by mercenaries who used large but harmless guns. They used big bouncy balls as ammunition and after an intense manhunt I escaped detection by hiding in what I thought was a washing machine. Turned out it was one of the numerous cubicles set up in two rows of two along a corridor, for couples to make out. (I think I blogged about this before.)