Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 31 December 2008

Self Bake Much Filling =/

Can any computing man tell me what is internal server error? Some HTTP 500 =/ I went to search and the first line that presented itself was "Webmasters should be running Windows Server 2008". Yeah totally understood unless you took running as.. yup running. You know when you walk? But with a faster swish-swosh of your 2 legs (assuming you are a biped). But what comes after sounded so geeky I decided to stow it away in a sneaky crevice and forget about it forever.

I came across this line in a forum

"Rank is what you wear. Appointment is what you hold. Respect is what you earn."

There are a couple of friends whom I like them to remember this line.
Ahh, friends.