Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday 2 January 2009

Come Home to DHS

Went back to Tanjong Rhu to tour the school. Reached at 11 just when everything was over. The colours were not as bad as some people said, though the upgrading wasn't as impressive as projected. There is now an additional junior block behind the 2A-2H classrooms (I know it's A to H but just felt inclined to put '2' there). The field and library aren't done yet (library's been taken up by staffroom). thought I saw minru (our sec1squad n!) at the junior high block. couldnt be sure.

Then yongliang me and chiatsiang went to eat at macs, and ran into shining! D:
Er I mean, =D! Then bus-ed home, and woke up in time to get off, or I would be shipped to Buangkok. Bleah.

P.S. I hope tommy is convinced that many ppl take 158.