Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Whoop!

So the holidays are midway exhausted, and the imminent onslaught of school is blinking on the horizon. Ok, I don't really adore Facebook, so here's my list of 25 random stuffs:


1) My stomach used to have 2 shades of colour, so it was slightly darker on one side than the other.

2) I am left-handed. My font slants towards the right, like italics.

3) One of my eyes is smaller. Inherited from great-grandpa. Haiya I have small eyes anyway.

4) As a kid I had fantastical dreams of becoming an army officer.

5) I scrimp on food to save for something material that I really like. Something I doubt my PWmates will do! :D

6) I have no appetite in the morning.

7) Even when Wing communicates using msn or sms, I can hear her voice inside my head. Strange.

8) I have a sudden inclination to study biomechanics and work at Singapore Sports Council as a Sports Biomechanist, which is mostly impossible.

9) I also have a sudden inclination to study product design and design mobile phones (that won't have easily-damaged scroll wheels). But I have absolutely no inkling of how to use CAD/Photoshop; another impossible inclination.

10) I always wear size 32 pants. I don't know why; they seem to fit perfectly when I don them during a purchase. They then proceed to droop when I go to school. A lot. Ahh, the gravity in school is 99999ms-2.

11) I can't sing, at all. Please don't drag me to teoheng or kbox. I will just curl up and die.

12) Back in Sec 2 I really like indoor soccer boots, so I made a promise to myself that as long as I can play on the same level as Greg I would get a cheap variant. Alas, that day never came. I have 2 left feet and can never play sports. Or dance. Yep, or dance.

13) I have a violence tendency, I think. Especially towards little kids. When I was young I saw a kiddo peep at someone changing at an apparel store (unintentionally of course, or he was really horny). I had the insane urge to dangle him upside down at that time. Then there the noisy kids on the train... (If they were cute they were forgivable.)

14) Extremely disorganised is me. I only start packing up when I don't have any tables left in the house to study at.

15) I used to bully june bugs. I regret that. It haunts me. When I think of it.

16) I used to bully ants too. Maybe it made me feel powerful to lord over insects. Since I was being bullied in primary school. Nah I wasn't. Only twice.

17) I can't take crustaceans. Prawns and crabs. And yabbies. They give me an itchy throat. Don't adore them anyway.

18) Sweet corn is a reminder of my quiet, stumbling self in kindergarten.

19) Was an NP kid.

20) Have more polo tees than T-shirts (haha yeah it's the "xC shirts").

21) No slippers! Prefers shoes.

22) I have a terrapin..

23) (Getting shorter...) Dislikes coloured canvas shoes. Sneakers are nicer.

24) Hates running. D:

25) This one's for Wing: I am Ving *solemnly* (or vin$$, kaya, angel, or whatever)



Yikes, time for a haircut! D: