Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday 17 April 2010

I like how this orange font in bold slants to the right

I like the comfort of an uncrowded, air-conditioned coffee house.
I like sitting around with you guys, because I know you will be with me whether we are sitting in limousines or tricycles.
I like the slowness of browsing through tidbits at the nearby supermarket.
I like the smile on your aged face, when you open the door to a smelly boy clad in a green pixelised uniform.
I like hearing those words of advice over and over again, because I know that one day, I won't hear it again. Ever.
I like talking to you about the errant motorists that plague the roads nowadays; I hope one day you can stop what you are doing, relax, and let me do the driving.
I like buying Breakfast Deluxe for you.
I like the laughter, and the peace that these four ordinary walls can bring.
I like the joy of being able to type all these.

I don't exactly know what kind of person I am to you; I only know I cannot live without you, and vice versa.

When can I hold my head high, and let all of you live the lives that you have dreamt of since young? When can I earn enough so that you can live life outside of that little cabin, cooped up for up to 14 hours at one go? When can I take you to Japan, to witness the season of the sakura? And then when can I stretch out my hand for someone to hold on?

To Become a Person of Valour and Virtue.

"Courage is the judgement that something is more important than fear."