Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 25 July 2010

And thus began my next chapter.

I have taken to posting through single-liners because I have nothing interesting outside National Service that I would like to blog about. Nearly everything in the Army has 'restricted' printed on top and below it, and we are frequently reminded not to write publicly about NS life.

I have decided to treat this space as a semi-personal journal because the readership remains at a bare minimum. For friends who still refer back here, I thank you for retaining the hope that there are still sparks of imagination and writing ignited here. In return, I also hope that you leave the occasional remark on the tagboard, so I know I am not talking (albeit in an erratic manner) to a wall.