Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday 27 August 2010

Eccentricity

Don't accept rides from strange men - and remember that all men are as strange as hell. ~Robin Morgan

These strange people around me; they puzzle me. And I am ever so concerned about their emotional well-being... They surround themselves in a state of unhealthy affairs - they taint their turf so, and they make the air unhygienic to inhale. They dissipate a negative aura.

For these sad and hungry men I offer my condolences and best attempts at empathy. I offer you a warm hand of encouragement. I will try to empower you with some optimism. But if you push us aside, rejection and dejection scrawled stubbornly on your face, again and again, I will lose my patience. And you will lose a friendship (not at face value, though). I will be a hypocrite and talk to you still, but these will be empty words.

I have been an immature, despicable and desolate soul. Allow me to backtrack to correct my mistakes. I shall preserve this orange element.