Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 5 February 2012

世事无绝对

Man is there anything I hate more than when my trackpad fails to work?

Alright, trying out something today. I'm using the 'Justify' format for my text, to see if it will form better visuals. Did you notice that I like to start with 'alright' and 'okay'? I talk like this, so ?naturally? it finds its way into what I write too. The habit is obvious but I cannot get rid of it. Also, on another totally unrelated note, my trackpad doesn't allow me to drag things around. I can tap and click, just not click and hold and drag. And, sometimes it just stops tracking. Vaguely annoying.

Two other annoying things happened this morning momentarily hinted that today was going to be a bad day. I quickly dismissed the thought. I slurped milo on the floor and my crutch, and maple syrup immediately after that. Oh, the horror! Right. Breakfast was something I swore never to eat: Hotcakes from Mac's. 6 bucks for three pancakes did not fit my cost-benefit-analysis properly, but I mistook their 4 bucks burger-promo for this, so.

Notice the bare patch of skin, devoid of the usual curls.
Hope all turns out well.