Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 25 March 2012

Feel the fat

After a few months of proudly declaring how long-lasting my Nokia 6700 Classic has been, something ominous has finally occurred: the device takes pretty long to open a short message, and sometimes fails to open messages at all. But I don't swallow my words; I believe something is wrong with the SIM card. Time to spend that $15 to get the replacement I have been putting out for a while.

When you have no income or allowance, you feel the pinch more. So I've been thinking to re-contract to the iOne Value with a SMS value-added service:

iOne Value
- Plan $15                                 80 minutes, 50 messages
- Caller ID $5
- VAS $5.35                            600 messages
Total: $25.35

iOne Plus
- Plan $24 (discounted rate)      100 minutes, 500 messages
- Caller ID $5
Total: $29

I have a 30% discount on all mobile lines currently, and have not included the GST for the above. Idea?