Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 3 May 2012

Updates

So I just weighed in today: 64 kg; am surprised that I did not hit the 65 mark!
But the muscle is wasting away! Went cycling today, intended to go one round from punggol park to punggol waterway and back, but took an unintentional detour (the PCN disappeared :/) and went wandering the streets near Montfort Sec. Then my saddle suddenly twisted and I nearly fell in the middle of the road. A few metres later it sank back to the original position (I adjusted it). Whew! I kept playing in my mind places where I might get into horrific accidents... Fortunately, I got back home in one piece.

And now I'm trying to photocopy some stuff for my mum; the printer has been erratic of late - a paper jam, weird 'chopping' noise - some kind of printer head misalignment issue I guess. I have used a HP Deskjet (the best and smallest so far, but expensive cartridges), an Epson, and two Canons. The HP Deskjet was ancient, but it did its single job well. The cartridges were expensive, more than fifty bucks for each, but I suppose that was the market price then. The Epson was a free gift; the ink was cheap but the quality was obviously good enough for black and white documents only. The Canons were all-in-ones that were a master of none and the MP276 was faulty out of the box..

If I ever buy a new printer, it should be back to a HP.