Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday 24 June 2012

I started off the day on the wrong foot - my mind fraught with negativity. The day progressed slowly and was made worse by 'deaf' shoppers. Zero sales figures coupled with the team leader's unwillingness to help pushed me towards the verge of volcanic eruption. One customer walked in and asked where was tower two. I replied that I didn't know and she retorted "You work here and you don't know??" and walked off without a second word. Was boiling mad but I recalled the saying "把脾气拿出来是本能,把脾气压回去是本事" - interesting huh? But later on, *faith in Singaporeans restored!* a lady walked in to thank a guy who gave her directions. So I guess for every person who is "心理不平衡" there will be another who is perfectly normal and understanding. Next I saw parents who only use their mouths to control their kid, but physically fail to keep him in check (is this what they call 爱的教育 nowadays), then I witnessed a father sternly disciplining and physically stopping his young son from continuing a dangerous deed. Balance? Yep.