Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday 5 July 2012

Hay Dairies

If anyone is interested in trying goat milk, we can order together next time so you won't have to go down to Lim Chu Kang or purchase 1.6L at a go. Eight dollars for a 800ml big bottle and $2.50 for a 200ml one. Chocolate milk is only available in 200ml bottles.

Does anyone remember the Sony Ericsson W950i and W900i? I liked these two phones at the time but they were just too expensive. The 950i boasts an 'incredible' onboard 4GB of memory'! I was all 'wow 4GB?!' The only drawback was there wasn't a camera (I think I considered buying this phone before enlistment.) The 900i has this 'cool' swivel design that not many phones had and was so drool-worthy to me. Also, I just discovered that the 'chin design' is not unique to HTC (think Hero and One V)! The SE W910i has a reverse 'chin' too.

Pretty good colour reproduction, I would say

I took this test shot to see if the demonstration phone was working as it should. Do you see what I see? A HTC booth using a Samsung TV??

(With the recent launch of the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, I'm seeing some challenges ahead for the One V and Desire C...)

This photo took so long to upload! This is just a 600+ kb copy.

Huh what is this?

Drink of the year.

The soya bean milk turned to curd in less than a day... It's kind of tasteless and would probably make you shit your pants all day long. Don't try. Apparently mr bean sells soya bean pudding too.

Ang moh sizes are so big, korean sizes so small.

I'm giving away this Threadless tee, size large. It's not been worn before but it went through the washing machine once. To give you an idea of the sizing, it's too big for me - too wide at the shoulders and too long.